We believe a strong planning process is one of the best ways to create a more financially sound plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that is designed to stand the test of time and that will potentially grow and build wealth for you and your family.
We have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan should help establish your financial future throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It should provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan should also aim to grow via a tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that help you choose financial products and services designed to meet your needs
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to adds your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about our financial planning process and learn how a financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the important things in your life.
As Financial Advisors, we will work with you to create a plan that includes insurance and investment products and is designed to be flexible enough to address your changing needs.
The first step to achieving your financial future is creating a financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for retirement or help minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through benefits