We believe insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial security plan. If tragic events like death, disability or critical illness strike, insurance may protect you and your family from undue hardship. Some life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you may draw on to help achieve goals like buying a house or retiring.
We have access to a variety of insurance products that may help meet your financial security planning needs. No matter your personal situation—if you’re single or in a family; a professional or a seasonal employee; an executive or small business owner—we will work together to design a customized plan.
In the event of death, life insurance may offer surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it may pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance may include:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds may be needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance plans
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
We can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to help meet the needs identified in your financial security plan.
Life insurance may play a vital role in your financial security plan - contact us today to find out how.
Help protect one of your most valuable assets – your income – from unexpected events through long-term care, disability and critical illness insurance.
Long-term care and disability insurance
Income is important for both current financial obligations (e.g. grocery bills and mortgage payments) and for your financial future (e.g. planning for your children’s education or for retirement). Just think what might happen if you suddenly lost your income stream through a long-term illness or disability.
Long-term care and disability insurance products help protect your ability to earn an income, which can be affected if you are afflicted by a disability or other condition.
We can help you choose the long-term care and disability insurance products that may provide advantages like:
- Helping maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and long-term financial security plan in the event your income is impacted by disability
- Assist with paying fixed expenses for your business if you become disabled
- Support the buy-out of a disabled partner’s share of a business
We can help you tailor your financial plan so it is designed to help protect your income through long-term care and disability insurance. Contact us today to find out how.